cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to revert a CLI breaking change causing CB-5957
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 21:50:02 GMT
+1 to reverting the one change and releasing 3.3.1-0.4.0.

I can do this, just wanted to hear from someone at Google before I move
forward.

I believe we shouldn't bother with a blog post for this release due to it
being such a minor release & 3.4.0 just around the corner (hopefully).

Thoughts?

-Steve