cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.3.1-0.4.1 reverts blackberry10 to 3.3.0
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 21:50:58 GMT
Shoot!

I just fixed this right now.

In regards to branching policy, I think the easiest way to fix this, which
I should have done originally for the revert, is to checkout the
3.3.1-0.4.1 tag, make the modification, commit, tag 3.3.1-0.4.2 and npm
publish. Master stays ready for 3.4 release and bb fix is back out there as
it should have been in the first place (sorry about that).

I just tried this out and it works. Let me know if you see anything wrong
with it. npm install cordova should get 3.3.1-0.4.2 now.