cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Voting on releases
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:31:12 GMT
On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 4:26 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com>wrote:

> It's unfortunate that there are a couple of -1's on the current release
> VOTE thread at a time where the Cordova project is being asked to improve
> their release processes. So as to avoid a potentially bad experience during
> this vote I want to ensure the community is aware of the voting guidelines
> for releases,
>
> Specifically I want to remind the project that a release is not subject to
> a veto.

Thanks for trying to clarify here, Ross.

Does this mean that the vote thread here is absolutely binding? That is, if
there is no visible trail on the mailing list that anyone has changed their
minds, and after the allotted period, there are still more +1s than -1s
(from PMC members) that the release happens regardless?

Ian