cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: Make cordova platform add ios work on Windows
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:45:51 GMT
Yeah, in a weird way, it does kind of make sense. Especially if we're
supporting the workflow where developers can check out a cli project on
multiple machines on different platforms. I can understand if "cordova
build|run|emulate" can never work, but there's no reason for "cordova
create|platform|plugin" to fail, since they never compile or run native
code.

(It would be even worse if "cordova plugin add" only operated on the
available platform, and left the other platforms in an inconsistent state.
I don't know if that happens, but I'm going to check)