cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <>
Subject Re: XML Namespaces
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 22:26:03 GMT
A. -1 We follow the widget spec, so why not use the namespace?
B. What is the cdv::namespace used for? I am okay with getting rid of it
completely, but not making it the default namespace for an app's config.xml
C.  I am okay with removing the check, really this is just a matter of
strictness.  All templates for 3.4.0 should now be using the widget spec
namespace, so this will likely not be an issue unless it really is an issue
... like someone adding a new platform, and not following the spec, in
which case this would be a good thing to catch ... I am fine either way.

What tags+attributes do you want to add?