cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to revert a CLI breaking change causing CB-5957
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 19:34:30 GMT
I would think it would be enough to just make sure that :
1. our tests catch the issue
2. the tests are run on windows/mac/linux before an npm publish

I agree Mark, the change is valuable, and I don't mean to single you out. I
am just concerned about how it made it to npm while obviously broken on
windows devices.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com