cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Cordova 3.4.0 release
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:26:20 GMT
-1, only because of issues recently found, I think we should address them
and re-try 3.4.0

>> Isn't that *why* we have release candidates?

Yes, but we should not be adding features between release candidate and
release.  In this case it is a pretty critical issue, so having looked at
it more, I think we should apply the patch.

>> The right thing would be to make
>> another 3.4.0 (and another if necessary) and vote on *that* one.

I agree

>> .. Was hoping that the following 2 changes are added for the Windows
Platform.

If we are doing another release, these changes are extremely low impact,
and I would like to include them in 3.4.0

@purplecabbage
risingj.com