cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Namespaces
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 20:55:23 GMT
<projectdir>/config.xml vs. <platform>/config.xml

<projectdir>/config.json could be used to generate e.g.
platforms/android/config.xml
or similar on platforms that need/prefer XML

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.serialization.json.datacontractjsonserializer(v=vs.110).aspx

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudioalm/archive/2014/02/06/json-debugger-visualizer-in-visual-studio-2013.aspx