cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make cordova platform add ios work on Windows
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 06:36:26 GMT
Without wanting to say that it makes _much_ sense or is worth the effort I
tried this two weeks ago because I needed the iOS app on a manager's iPhone
but the project's iOS devs were not available. I wanted to add the iOS
platform, zip the platforms/ios folder and send it to another iOS developer
(no Cordova there) to build it there.

Maybe a deeper - low priority - goal here would be to have the same node
scripts on most platforms.