cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova launcher icon support https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/126
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 21:57:38 GMT
Hm. I guess the id test is historical stuff. It is legal XML and the parser
ignores it.

Regarding the NS prefix: cdv vs gap
I am quite sure I did not invent cdv myself.

Regarding the w3c widget standard: I am OK with ditching it. Should there
be a poll or how do you handle such things?
All app templates should remove namespaces then, right?

Isn't there another thread around namespaces breaking the wp platform?

Anyway, I think we should follow the phonegap  way with e.g gap:density for
now. And ditch namespaces later.

Axel