cordova-dev mailing list archives

From James Long <jl...@mozilla.com>
Subject Re: Release schedule for core plugins?
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 22:55:07 GMT
Thanks Shazron, that helps a lot. A few more quick questions:

* How does permissions work with plugman? What would happen if I tried
to publish a org.apache.cordova.* plugin?

* How often do you guys merge dev -> master?

I'm glad to you that you can specific branches and tags, I didn't know that!

- James