cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject 3.3.1-0.4.1 reverts blackberry10 to 3.3.0
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 20:26:30 GMT
The 3.3.1 version of bb10 was inadvertently reverted to 3.3.0 [1][2]

I'd like to clean this up before 3.4 hits as 3.3.1 fixed a critical bug on
Windows machines.

I think this means I'll need to revert the 3.4.0 version changes, fix
platforms.js, tag, publish, then put the 3.4.0 version changes back in. I
will do so tomorrow unless there are objections...

Perhaps this is a reason to revisit the branching policy? Even a small
branch just for publishing the RC would have avoided this.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-cli.git;a=blobdiff;f=platforms.js;h=2e23480
[2]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-cli.git;a=blobdiff;f=platforms.js;h=be7f2cb