cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject Re: [Vote] cordova@3.4.0-0.1.2 plugman@0.20.1
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 21:17:01 GMT
I found the following regression while testing this release against BB10.

I'm not familiar enough with the changes in plugman to have an opinion on
whether this outweighs the benefits introduced, so I won't vote either way.

Otherwise project creation, adding/removing plugins and build/run all
worked well.