cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Pull Requests and Re-writing History
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:51:41 GMT
Does the squash keep original author info?  I know the hashes change so
they don't match up, but if we have the author and a reference to the PR in
the commit, I think thats fine for me.

Alternative is to ask the contributor to do the squash, which we do try to
do, but its usually the non-responsive contributors that submit the nasty
PR in the first place (go figure).

-Michal