cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Introducing
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:28:28 GMT
On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Gert-Jan Braas <braas@steckelfisch.nl>wrote:

> Hello,

Hi!

> I'd like to introduce myself.
> My name is Gert-Jan Braas and since a few months I'm focussing on Cordova
> and FirefoxOS.
> My previous coding experience comprises java,  a bit of python and various
> scripting languages.
> I still need to get my Javascript up to speed, but 'm working on that.
>
> As i'm still figuring out 'how stuff works' I would like to focus on the
> building proces,
> documentation and simple issues.

Awesome, thanks for jumping in!

> Already I have some pull-requestst field on github
> (apache/cordova-firefoxos, apache/cordova-plugman),
> and I would like to know how to get them reviewed and accepted.

Currently, we do not get notified of pull requests on this mailing list.
 If it isn't on this list, or filed in a ticket on JIRA (which people are
watching), it really common to just slip through the cracks for a while.
 Recently one of our contributors created an amazing tool for scanning
github pull requests, but its still a manual process.

If you are having trouble finding eyeballs for patches you have written,
just post a link to it on this mailing list or the corresponding JIRA
ticket.  If that still doesn't work, poke the people who usually work in
that area directly.

> Regards,
> Gert-Jan Braas

Cheers.