cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Apps restart instead of resume when brought to focus by clicking app icon
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 20:28:08 GMT
Joe, I think you may have that backwards.  singleTop means we don't get get
restarted so avoid the issue of preserving state.  If we leave the
launchMode as the default, we *do* get killed off and lose state.

Braden, if I understand what you say correct, singleTop is not good for
apps that have multiple activities which it launches conditionally
depending on incoming intent, but we do not so its a fine default?

Bas, thanks for pointing that out.  Seems they advise same default
launchMode.

-Michal