cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CB-4846
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 23:01:13 GMT
Joe - this calls a background fetch handler for your app at an interval, it
doesn't really run in the background.

Erik - just a quick code review:
1. The method swizzling stuff is great but what I have planned (sometime in
the future, in progress) is this:
2. The way you are using callbacks is not quite correct

Agree on it being a user space plugin -- but I was thinking it could be in
cordova-plugins maybe when the time comes