cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: w3c network information api shelved
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 23:07:13 GMT
Actually with iOS 7 CTTelephonyNetworkInfo.currentRadioAccessTechnology
(their API docs haven't been updated yet, strange, but it is in the public
header) you can discern which type of cellular radio signal it is now. We
haven't updated our implementation because it is iOS 7 only.

currentRadioAccessTechnology (NSString*) - The current radio access
technology the device is registered with. May be NULL if device is not
registered on any network.

³you¹re on cellular (unspecified type)² on most of the platforms.