cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CB-4846
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:36:38 GMT
Hi Erik,
The gist of it is here:
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.4.0/guide_platforms_ios_plugin.md.html#iOS%20Plugins

Basically, you have to modify your js interface to take in a success and
failure callback. Then, in native code you create a PluginResult and set it
to a specific command status (CDVCommandStatus_*), then send it back
through the commandDelegate - it will figure out how to route it properly.
There are examples in the link above.