cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: w3c network information api shelved
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:26:12 GMT
Josh I appreciate your perspective but getting more inputs and outputs from
Cordova and W3C is not a bad thing. Certainly there is a perception of how
standards work.  would argue they haven't been working very well: big up
front designs usually fail. Anyhow I welcome prototyping and discussion to
make them, and us, better.