cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: XML Namespaces
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:50:13 GMT
agreed widget is dead tho other specs are emergent solving the same
problems:

- mozilla fxos apps manifest.webapp
- chrome packaged apps manifest.json
- sys apps at the w3c is...discussing this

so I'm not sure if our efforts are best spent solving the problem w/ a new
format though that would be consistent w/ XKCD https://xkcd.com/927/