cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [Vote] Cordova 3.4.0 release
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:37:22 GMT
This well illustrates my concern with tying a release to a vote thread.
There is always going to be a reason to -1, there will always be important
fixes, and there's always going to be a delays.

The security issues are definitely worthy of a patch release. I don't see
these windows issues as blocker for this release. Indeed this release
ideally happened a month ago.