cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Nissanka <asankanissa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking forward to contribute | Introducing myself
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 14:32:10 GMT
John, Thanks for sharing, I hadn't looked there, but I had looked the
phonegap guide. Seems like this is almost the same.

Marcel, As I think pretty much everything to know is in this. Anyways is
there anything to add as you think, I would love to do that. Same time I
would also like to know whether there are any requirements on developing
new plugins ?

Regards
*Asanka Nissanka*
Srilanka