cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: CB-5974, or, Re-thinking broken-by-default (Was: Re: Plugins Release!)
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 21:33:35 GMT
Joe - I appreciate your effort and your input, but I don't appreciate
hostility on this list from anyone, including you.
This is a public list, and I see nothing wrong with sebb's email in this
thread.
If you are at the point that you don't want to receive emails from sebb,
then I would ask that you choose to ignore them, or to create an email
filter on your end.

+1 to Ian's proposal.