cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Input request] Rethinking Plugin docs
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:32:36 GMT
My thoughts here:

1.
- We may also want to include README.md files in the translations.
- I like not having a subdir for en/ so as to differentiate it as the one
the others are based off of
- We don't need the version in the directory since we can use git tags to
find old versions

maybe:
doc/index.md
doc/fr/index.md
doc/fr/README.md
doc/es/index.md
doc/es/README.md

2.
The plan is to render these on plugins.cordova.io, so we can certainly add
logic there to maintain language pref.