cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Using cordova in web workers
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 03:45:31 GMT
No is working on this that I know of. XHRs from a worker would likely kick
the native bridge fine, so long as the user-agent of the worker is set
correctly.

Problem is that the native side does a stringByEvaluatingStringFromString
to retrieve the payload of the exec() command, as well as to send responses.

Probably the best way to implement this would be to have exec() from the
worker use postMessage() to route them via the main window.