cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] cordova@3.4.0-0.1.1 plugman@0.20.0
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:43:41 GMT
My understanding is (I believe) the same as what Josh said:

http://www.apache.org/dev/release#what does not mention being on dist/

http://www.apache.org/dev/release#where-do-releases-go does mention it, but
says that releasing to things like Maven (e.g. npm) can happen only after
putting a release on dist/

I'll work on getting it on dist/ and then we can resume voting?