cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <>
Subject iOS plugin add on Windows
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:41:03 GMT
My project have iOS and Android, but I develop on Windows most of the time
and use Mac only for testing.

Usually I add plugin from Mac, but this time I add plugin on Windows using
'cordova plugin add' command. Project for iOS was updated, but it has
invalid directory separators in paths in project file. I do search for
similar issues on JIRA, but don't found any.
Anyone aware about such issue, and I overlook it on JIRA, or I have to
create new issue for that.

I would like to fix that. Maybe somebody has suggestions how to implement
that properly?