cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: Dropping iOS 5.0 support
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 03:32:22 GMT
Bump.

Didn't see a solid statement here but...

As a developer for the commercial machine we launched a game in Asia Q4
2013 and with a now sizeable amount of users: iOS 5.1 is 1% of total users.

+1 drop support for version < 6.0.

--
<http://www.wizcorp.jp/>Ally Ogilvie
Lead Developer - MobDev. | Wizcorp Inc. <http://www.wizcorp.jp/>