cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Namespaces
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 22:48:08 GMT
I am not liking it.
JBoss tools actually maintains a w3c xsd and maps the "
http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets" namespace to that XSD. Through this mapping
tools can provide content assist, validation etc. When this namespace
disappears we loose all the benefits. I would be OK with a planned
replacement of the namespace as suggested on B as long as we can maintain
an XSD for it.

Validation against an XSD is probably the main benefit of using xml on
config.xml at least for me.