cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Qi LUO <l...@polyvi.com>
Subject Re: mobile-spec and releases: How do we test?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 02:01:49 GMT
Thanks for information.

I thought cordova-labs got renamed to cordova-plugins so didn’t find the cdvtest.

In addition, we build our own plugins and tests which should be easily integrated into a single and uniformed mobile spec, so we’re looking forward to the new testing framework instead of building our own.

Best Regards,

Qi LUO