cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] cordova@3.4.0-0.1.1 plugman@0.20.0
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 16:09:00 GMT
To ask the question a bit differently, why is released code not going to dist? Additional channels
are fine, but the channels should always include dist, right?

My intention in asking this question is to not force a vote, but for consumers to find all
Apache-released software on dist. Or do I misunderstand the role of dist? I'm looking at the
sections "Where do releases go" and "Where can we host public (GA) releases" of http://www.apache.org/dev/release

Or are the tools and plugins not considered "released code"?

(I can hear the moans already, just trying to keep us honest.)

Andrew, do I understand that you'll be posting tools and plugins to dist?