cordova-dev mailing list archives

Subject Regarding Video file
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:59:38 GMT

I am a new phonegap developer. I have a problem with video data. How can i
get the video data as base64 encoded format. Is it possible to do that.
Expecting your kind reply.
The image data is getting as base64 format by using the camera plugin. But
by using video.capture not getting the result . Only getting link , name,
size etc. Data is not getting.
	Thanks & Regards,

	Rakesh P S
	Software Engineer (

	OptioLogic Technologies (P) Ltd.
 C-10, 3rd Floor, Gayatri, Technopark,
 Trivandrum 695 581, Kerala, India
 Office: +91 471 4019975 || Fax: +91 471 4019976
	This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its
contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended
purpose only. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it,
along with any attachments. Internet communications are not secure;
therefore, OptioLogic Technologies (P) Ltd. does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message.