cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to revert a CLI breaking change causing CB-5957
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 20:55:47 GMT
I'll jump at the offer of wp8 dev devices. A new person will be joining our team in a couple
weeks with the expectation that she'll work on WP. Feel free to contact me offline to work
out details. Thanks much for the offer, Olivier!

Reverting the one change as Jesse describes feels like the right thing to do.

On Feb 6, 2014, at 3:33 PM, purplecabbage <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to see us revert the one change and release 3.3.1-0.4.0
> Then we can move forward with 3.4.0 with the commit back in.
>
> Ps: can't believe no one has jumped at the free device offer of wp8 dev devices. I have
several, otherwise I would jump at Olivier's offer. :)