cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Gonzalez"<martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject AVD hardware requirements and configurations
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 01:06:35 GMT
Hey guys, I'm trying to improve the cordova documentation, I'd like to add some references
for beginner users, about which are the minimum and recommended hardware requirements to
use the Android Virtual Device.
Therefore, I'd like to know your opinion about this, according to your own experience, what
kind of equipment, hardware or methods have you use to improve the AVD execution to speed
it up. Something like: an expensive computer, with high end hardware or a limited computer
with a processor and virtualization(VT-x) capabilities, join with an Intel x86 Atom System
Image. Configurations, options, recommendations, anything. Well the idea it's provide a more
detailed guidance to test their Cordova applications over virtual devices.
Thanks.