cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] cordova@3.4.0-0.1.2 plugman@0.20.1
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 21:00:46 GMT
If diff is a little too crude for this purpose I encourage you to
take a look at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/tools/releases/compare_dirs.pl

The way you'd use it is to unzip the two archive files into separate paths
and invoke this script on those paths.  It takes a list of filenames to skip as arguments,
but those could probably be scripted away into a wrapper call around it.