cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Medic/CI
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:05:20 GMT
Hi David, common change in master.cfg looks good on windows platforms also. I'm testing them
now and will report back of anything is broken. Thank you!

-Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: David Kemp [mailto:drkemp@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:01 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Medic/CI

To those running Medic/CI ...

There have been a couple changes lately that required changes to the medic master.cfg and
some of the android & ios build scripts. I have committed the changes to the repo, but
you will probably need to manually update the master.cfg if you care about those platforms.
Changes to file other than master.cfg will be picked up automatically.

details:
- changes to iOS build script mean it no longer builds for device by default. This required
a change for Master that is not backward compatible to current release. I am ignoring that
since the problem will go away in a few days (with 3.4 release)
- changes to the mobilespec plugins dependency file mean that if you do not specify the --searchpath,
you always get released plugins from the registry, causing Master builds to potentially fail
(should use dev plugins). This is changed and is backward compatible.
- changes to the android build.xml that move the output apk and cause ant debug to fail. Moved
to using cordova/build and handling the new location.