cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Bas Bosman" <cord...@nazgul.nu>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:39:06 GMT
Thanks for the tip.

It's quite obvious if you think about it as people can do a plugin add
from the repository and you don't want to give them an unstable release.
But it might be a good idea to mention it in the wiki as well
(http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/IssueWorkflow) to save other people from
making the same mistake. :)

And I'll try and update those patches in the near future.