cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject New JIRA Component - Translation
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:43:24 GMT
I suggest we create a new JIRA component for Translation.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Acomponents-panel

I've been having trouble tracking and organizing issues from within the
crowdin tooling so it would be consistent to do it from within JIRA.  It
don't think it makes sense to open the issues against the documentation
component because many of the issues are translation specific and we don't
need to bug Michael with them.  Also, when I deliver the translations back
into the stream I'd like to open a branch against Translation.

How do we go about creating a new JIRA issue?  I would be happy to be the
lead.
Component: Translation
Lead: Lisa Seacat DeLuca (ldeluca)

Lisa