cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Russian Translation for the documentation
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 17:48:35 GMT
Andrey~

I responded to you through the Crowdin management console.  But any help
you can offer to clean up the Russian translation would be greatly
appreciated.  At this time we don't have any other translators helping
with Russian, so your assumption that the majority of the translation is
done using machine translation is correct.  Please feel free to jump in
and help out and ask your friends as well!  let me know if you have any
questions.

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
ldeluca@apache.org

From:   dev-digest-help@cordova.apache.org
To:     dev@cordova.apache.org
Date:   01/08/2014 10:18 AM
Subject:        dev Digest 8 Jan 2014 15:18:07 -0000 Issue 1882

Russian Translation for the documentation
                 29245 by: Andrey Kurdumov

----- Message from Andrey Kurdumov <kant2002@googlemail.com> on Wed, 8 Jan
2014 15:44:36 +0600 -----
To:
dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject:
Russian Translation for the documentation
Hi,

Anybody are maintaining that translation. I see documentation for version
3.1, but mostly it is Bing-translate. Due to this fact, translation
sometimes look weird.

I wrote PM to project manager on CrowdIn Dec 24, but still no reply. I
would like to cleanup current translation.