cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Help us make ApacheCon a huge success
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:35:13 GMT
Joe, can you share why the audience might be hostile?  I don't want to
present at the conference if rotten tomatoes are going to be thrown at me
;)  Who else is planning on going?  I submitted one proposal and was
thinking about submitting a second on modern web technologies and cordova
(yoeman, grunt, bower, cordova-cli).  I want to know more about why
ApacheCon is getting hated on so I can make a more informed decision.

Lisa

last day to back my kickstarter!!  www.arobotstory.com

From:   Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com>
To:     dev <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Date:   01/31/2014 01:27 PM
Subject:        Re: Fw: Help us make ApacheCon a huge success

I decided to delete my talk at ApacheCon.  Based on some recent events, I
have a feeling this audience would be hostile to members of our project,
and I would rather spend my time elsewhere.  Other people can make their
own choice as whether they should speak at ApacheCon or not.

I figure that I should give you guys a heads up!