cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Van den Brink <d_vandenbr...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: storage
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 17:51:00 GMT
I hope to fix some issues soon!

There are some important issues but I do use the shim in our project at work and it does work
pretty well (with the latest fixes).

I use it on iOS 7, Android 2.3 with some manual fixes but I'm not really sure they are needed.
Android 4.1 and a 4.3  device, I do have some custom things in my app to actually force the
use of the shim because those versions of Android also have indexedDB but some older spec
I believe. Maybe the shim should overwrite indexeddb in that case but it might break things
so not really sure..

It definitely needs some more work on that part!

Also, the above devices are from my work. I only have a Windows Phone 8 device and a Surface
Pro tablet, but IE supports indexedDB on wp8 and windows 8(.1) so no shim needed here (not
tested).

I do own a Android tablet with Android 3 on it somewhere but not sure where it is 😊

So the only place I can test all devices is on my work. Maybe I take a device with me for
some testing.

I have some more fixes, but I don't have tests for them yet. Did a lot of manual testing but
I want some unit tests for them…

So yeah, the project is still going but not as fast as I want 😈

Verzonden met Windows Mail