cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Tools release blog post (please review)
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:24:47 GMT
Not sure what tool chain you¹re using, my Mou.app objects to the lack of a
line break after each `:`

>We've just update our command-line tools:
[here]
>* plugman@0.18.0
>* cordova@3.3.1-0.2.0
>
>To update your tools:
[here]

>    npm update -g cordova
>    npm update -g plugman
>
>This release brings with it some bug fixes as well as some new
>features! Notably:
[here]

>* `config.xml` now lives at the project root by default (instead of
>within www/)
Add ``s around www/ (also applies below, and to hooks/)
>* `hooks` now lives at the project root by default (instead of within
>.cordova)
Add ``s around .cordova (also applies below)

>## cordova
Change ³plugin add² to `cordova plugin add` to match create example laterŠ
Add ``s around each ‹flag and probably change ³²s to ``:
>* CB-5006 Add --searchpath to "plugin add" so that installing by ID
>will search local paths before hitting the registry.
Add ``s around cordova create:
>* CB-4153 Add --src & --link to cordova create.
>* CB-5687 Make cordova commands work when CWD is inside of a symlink'ed
>www/
>* CB-4910 Default config.xml to the root instead of within www/
>* CB-5764 Move hooks/ to top-level instead of under .cordova
>* CB-5763 Don't create .cordova/ by default
>* CB-4871 Reduced package size significantly.
>* CB-4976 Don't use ~/.cordova/lib for local directory
This one is hard to understand, and I¹d rather be able to figure it out
without reading a bug (which if I use Cordova I¹ve learned isn¹t worth
reading anyway)
>* CB-5777 Fix "platform update" not updating cordova.js
>* CB-5728 Files in merges must remain intact when removing platform
>
>## plugman
>* CB-5770 plugman prepare.js script content wrapping no longer allows
>ending parens/braces to be commented out from end of line comment
>* CB-4871 Reduced package size significantly.
>* CB-5720 Allow `<resource-file>` on Android
>* CB-5006 Add --searchpath option for local plugin search path
>* CB-5701 Reference custom frameworks using relative paths

Spell ios as iOS
Change = to -:
>* CB-5495, CB=5568 Fix config.xml path for ios

and may be unlawful.