cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updating docs with Firefox OS specific notes
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:52:44 GMT
I thought that after Andrew's work on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5658 that any plugin-specific docs
would go in that plugin's repo.
So yes to add a caveat to FirefoxOS on that battery-status plugin, you'd
submit a PR changing the doc/index.md file in the battery-status repo.

I think the docs will still get localized through the Crowdin service, but
I'm not sure if we have actually done this since moving the plugin docs to
the plugin repos....doesn't quite look like it since the Chinese "edge"
view looks different than the English "edge" view.