cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IDE tweaks for CLI
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 20:17:46 GMT
On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Braden Shepherdson <braden@chromium.org> wrote:
> I have had a patchy history of trying to deploy to simulators and devices
> using the CLI commands, but it may be something about my setup (eg. my HTC
> One frequently drops out of the ADB devices list even though it's still
> plugged in) or that I have only used it occasionally across many CLI
> versions and my own patches and so on. If it's working for everyday users
> (I know it's working for our CI) then that's great.

This may be OT, but this sounds like a hardware problem.  Does the USB
Bus have enough power to support these devices? Is the MicroUSB cable
connected properly?  Seriously, MicroUSB is terrible since the ports
will eventually wear out, and the plugs bend if you put any stress on
them (i.e. Device Wall).