cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Is the InAppBrowser URI field supposed to be editable?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:14:02 GMT
Hey

I'm trying to reproduce issues with InAppBrowser that require me to be
able to edit the URI in the location bar, however I don't remember
whether it's editable or not.  Right now, the code in Android is set
up in the worst way possible in that I can't edit it head on, but if I
already have a soft-keyboard present, and I get the text field in
focus, I can edit it.  I have no idea why it's set up like this, but
I'm not sure what the correct behaviour should be.

Does anyone remember what we decided for this feature?

Joe