cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cli & plugman - optimist, nopt - refactoring
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 23:55:17 GMT
On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Jonathan Bond-Caron <
jbondc@gdesolutions.com> wrote:

> -          Should I split the patch in multiple pieces? How?

That would be ideal but since you have already started it will be difficult
to split it up. Won't it?

> -          Anything I'm overlooking or some objections with it?

Your changes are welcome. However, I think the biggest part that needs a
refactor (rewrite?) right now is plugman's config-changes.js [1]

> -          Any thoughts on using TypeScript or Coffeescript as a library
> (e.g. cordova-lib)?

I'd rather we keep using JavaScript but it could be a nice experiment.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-plugman.git;a=blob;f=src/util/config-changes.js;h=5c212ae5a5f8fbb8d6e6385c20499ae64436a574;hb=HEAD