cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: IDE tweaks for CLI
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 20:03:34 GMT
I'm glad to hear people are having success with IDE-less workflows. I'm a
vim guy through and through, and wish I didn't have to waste disk space or
memory on Xcode or Eclipse. I need them for native debugging, I suppose.

I have had a patchy history of trying to deploy to simulators and devices
using the CLI commands, but it may be something about my setup (eg. my HTC
One frequently drops out of the ADB devices list even though it's still
plugged in) or that I have only used it occasionally across many CLI
versions and my own patches and so on. If it's working for everyday users
(I know it's working for our CI) then that's great.

Braden