cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Medic/CI
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:01:16 GMT
To those running Medic/CI ...

There have been a couple changes lately that required changes to the medic
master.cfg and some of the android & ios build scripts. I have committed
the changes to the repo, but you will probably need to manually update the
master.cfg if you care about those platforms. Changes to file other than
master.cfg will be picked up automatically.

details:
- changes to iOS build script mean it no longer builds for device by
default. This required a change for Master that is not backward compatible
to current release. I am ignoring that since the problem will go away in a
few days (with 3.4 release)
- changes to the mobilespec plugins dependency file mean that if you do not
specify the --searchpath, you always get released plugins from the
registry, causing Master builds to potentially fail (should use dev
plugins). This is changed and is backward compatible.
- changes to the android build.xml that move the output apk and cause ant
debug to fail. Moved to using cordova/build and handling the new location.