cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@google.com>
Subject Re: Medic/CI
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 20:19:32 GMT
So I am also giving the CI system a little attention because I ignored it
for a month. There is currently a problem with the recorded results in the
couchdb, but I should get that cleared up shortly.
Then maybe step one is to just get the data replicated and not even worry
about moving master there. That can be done separately/later if at all.

We will still need to set up a proper ssl method for our local couchdb
instances to replicate to the apache one.